Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Dye Your Cows

Maroon: Mini Josie
Dark Purple: Mini Lissie


Hi!
It's Mini Josie! And Lissie!

Today we visited the most lovely garden! It had flowers EVERYWHERE!
And BEES!

Want to hear a funny story?
Actually...
Josie, they haven't answered yet..!
Well, anyways, here's how it goes...


When we were hard at work in the garden pulling weeds to get some cash for chocolate help out and be friendly, a thought suddenly popped into my mind.
Lissie must've noticed the puzzled look on my face, cause she asked me if something was wrong.
"Yes," I said. "It's just... I have this weird feeling. I think Marie-Grace calls it... Dye the cow! Or something like that..."
"You feel like dying a cow?"

"Something just reminds me of something, I don't know what..."

 "You dye cows at home, maybe?"


"No, I don't think so at least... But I can't stop thinking off it!"

"Or maybe it was "craws"? It could be a saying, like "an apple a day keeps the doctor away!".

"But it's a feeling! And I don't think it's about apples at all..."

"Alright, I give up! You'll have to dye your craws without me, cause I just find it very confusing! Now, to pull up this last weed..."

"AHHH, it won't get off me! It's attacking me! Help, Josie, help!"

"Hmm... I feel like it's at the tip of my tongue.. or maybe my nose."
"That's a funny saying! Aow, Josie, you're poking my eye!"

"Oh, sorry, Lissie! Hmm..."
""Hmm..." what?"

"Do you live in California?"
"Well, usually. But right now I feel like this weed is about to suck me down into an underground kingdom!"

"I've been to California!"
"That's fun, Josie! But maybe now is not the right time to talk about the sunshine state!"

"San Diego?"
"San Diego..? Well, yes!"

"Come on, Josie, what does all this mean? You're starting to scare me!"
"Oh, I never looked that closely at your face before - it was so dark the night we met!"
"Is that a compliment..?"
"But now I know!"
"Why you felt like dying cows?"

"I've met you before, in California - I stayed at your house!"
"Oh, wait... Yes, you did! Wow, funny how I didn't even notice! Well, it's not so weird, after all, I have a weed wrapped around me head!"

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, Lissie! I'll get to it right now!"
"Finally! And, thank you!"

After I got the cuddling weed off of Lissie's face we decided we were done and left the now weed-free ground behind us to go get some snacks!
 ... Well, almost weed-free!

Ya'll get to hear more about what happened once we went looking for snacks, another day!

Good bye for now,
&

No comments:

Post a Comment