Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Niederegger Marzipan Store

Hi, y'all!
Felicity: Green
Rebecca: Red
Kirsten: Blue
Kirsten LE (Limited Edition): Yellow
Emily: Orange


You might remember how we visited the Christmas market in Lübeck, last December. 
Walking the streets of Lübeck, we saw this store...
We wondered what in the world the name could mean...

This didn't help much either.

So we decided to go inside and take a look for ourselves!

A decoration store?
Wait, isn't that...
MARZIPAN?!
I love marzipan!
It does look yummy, whatever that is...

I wish the seven seas looked like this!

One for us each!

Lots of marzipan!

I really want to hug one! I'm afraid I'd be rather sticky afterwards, though...

This sweet little guy looked so lonely in the corner so I decided to walk over to him and pet him. His fur was really soft!

Some rather unhealthy fruits and veggies!

I just want to be friends with them all!

I don't care if it's unhealthy, it looks very yummy!

A Germany more our size!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

They had cakes too!

He looked so sweet, I wanted to hug him!

At the back of the store were some stairs with extremely high steps...
Luckily we had Tilde there who could help us upstairs!
Felicity thought it might be a secret fort, but when we turned around the corner we saw...
A fancy restaurant!
Weird germans, hanging their cutlery up on the walls!
We wished we could have had dinner there, but we were already full on marzipan!



So mates, what do you wish you could've bought at the marzipan store?

I liked the owls!

I myself would've liked to have potatoes like these served on my ship.

The nutcrackers were marvelous!

The mice were adorable and I'd love to have one as a pet!

And I pick...
... the sheep!
He was so sweet!
But Kirsten, he wasn't for sale, right..?
No, I guess... Hm...
The donkeys were cute too!



Auf wiedersehen,
Kirsten, Emily, Rebecca, Kirsten and Felicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment